Tuesday 3 May 2011

Answer the questions

1. In my opinoin, my strength of using English is writing, and my weaknesses in terms of my use of English are listening, reading, grammar and vocabulary. Although I personally think that my English writing is my strength, I still would like to improve my English writing because I sometime make a lot of mistakes in my writing task.

2. I would like to improve all parts of English skills during the pre-sessional programme because I would like to use English language fluently.

3. I have tried to listen to my flatmates, which are British students, talking in the kitchen of my flat. I also learn English from Youtube. Especially, listening to music and watching English subtitle while it's playing on the Youtube.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Great! I hope that you've enjoyed listening to your flatmates talking in the kitchen. To take it one step forward, you might as well join their conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was writing your highest score in IELTS? I'm curious to know about the longest piece of writing you've ever produced. For IELTS you never have to write more than 250 words, but if you look ahead to the assignments you do in Law next year, you'll have essays of 4000 words (and more). Have you ever had to write so much in Thai?

    ReplyDelete